Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary, How Does Your Garden Grow?

The past few weeks I, like every other gardener out there, have been laboring every spare second in my gardens! Here are some pictures to give you a glimpse at what I have going on in the backyard currently. Maybe eventually I'll even do a vlog?

This is my great grandpa's rose from the family farm. First time blooming in my garden!

The veggie beds off my patio. Spinach, eggplant, basil, cilantro, lettuce, carrots, peas, brussel sprouts, lots of bell peppers and jalapenos.

These are my back 4x8 raised beds. They are currently housing green and yellow zucchini, cucumbers, beets, chard, kale, corn, beans and 8 tomatoes.

My garden mascot, The Blue Flying Pig.

The West Garden.

The South Garden. Snuck some Baby Bok Choy in there that I ran out of room for!


The newly-remodeled North Garden. Soon to include a 3x5 raised bed in the middle for herbs!

The Kids' Nook next to the sandbox. Complete with birdhouse and toadhouse!

So there you go, a little peek into some of my gardens. They are ever changing and the blooms really coming on now. Once I find my blasted camera charger,  will post more current ones! If you have any gardening questions, please feel free to ask away. I'll do my best to help!

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by PIP Designs