Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Teething Got You Down? Camilia by Boiron Review

Teething. The thought makes me shudder. And yet, at just almost 4 months it seems that's where we are heading all too quickly with Miss Annie! My kids are early teethers and very slow, painful teethers. We get fevers, rashes, icky diapers, etc. that lasts for months. And sleep if there ever was any, out the window! I've tried Tylenol, Motrin, amber necklaces and other homeopathic tablets. For my son, nothing worked! Until a friend introduced me to the wonders of these bitty little drops...


Oh Camilia, how I love thee! Let me count the ways... 



Each vial is a single dose, labeled so you know what you have as they also have similar looking colic drops. The top just twists off easily.

My friend found Camilia teething drops at a natural store near her job a couple years ago. Eventually that place closed shop, so I began ordering them off Amazon. And giving them away to friends in need because they worked so, so well! Camilia was a lifesaver for us. It took the edge off everything for our son just enough that he could be happy and sleep some. I love the easy one dose packaging and how portable it is- we always have a few in the diaper bag! 

If teething is proving to be challenging for you and your baby and you'd like to try a natural product, I recommend looking into Camilia to see if it may be right for you and your family. 

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by PIP Designs