Monday, May 2, 2011

Menu Monday?

Menu Monday has been a disaster the last month. I kept trying, but any effort to stick to it has been outdone by work stress, morning sickness and family events. My usual healthy, frugal, home-cooked diet has been replaced with eating out and convenience foods. Don't get me wrong- I've discovered some very handy and healthy fast fixes(hello, creamy tomato soup in a box!) but it adds up quickly to a much higher grocery bill than what I'm accustomed. Truthfully, there are no plans to rectify this sad state of affairs until we get back from our 'vacation' to Arizona. So, barring any disasters or continued morning sickness, my goal is to resume Menu Monday with the usual gusto May 23rd. Possibly a trial run on the 16th, but don't hold your breath!

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by PIP Designs