Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas is here!

I'm so excited!


What do you have planned?

Providing weather doesn't complicate things, we have Christmas #2 at my brother-in-law's not too far away Friday evening. Then we are going to a candlelight service with my dad at his church and staying the night at their house. I'm really excited to A. get to sleep in B. not have to drive anywhere and C. play with my family. Oh yeah, and watch the kids open their gifts! That will make Christmas #3.

Sunday will be Christmas #4 at my mom's(also in town). We still have Christmas #5 at my aunt and uncle's up North over New Years, too! Crazy, right?

Does it seem odd that the weekend is only 3 days long? I feel like I need a whole week off to celebrate and play! And if we're going to get snow, it better be the snowman sort so we can build our first snowman.

Merry Christmas Eve, everyone!

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by PIP Designs