Monday, October 4, 2010

Do you have your legs? BabyLegs, that is!

It was at an online cloth diaper store a few years ago I first set eyes on rainbow stripes and fell in love! My daughter was an infant at the time, maybe 5 months old. We were getting into cloth diapers and all their fun accessories when I came across those BabyLegs. It didn’t take long after that for my baby girl to be known by her funky leg warmers and cloth diapered bum!



The Opinionated Little Lady in her signature Legs.

BabyLegs started in April of 2005 by a mom that needed something to keep her wee babe warm while healing a diaper rash. Everyone recognized how brilliant these little leg warmers were and the company took off. In 2009, BabyLegs was acquired by United Legwear Company. How cool is that? One mom’s idea went from her home to being bought by a company in 4 years! And check out United Legwear- they have some big names!

The reasons BabyLegs did so well were due to their simple idea, multipurpose use and fun prints. Not only are they good for tiny babes in any kind of diaper, but they are also fantastic for crawlers, toddlers, big kids and adults. Yes, even I have put a pair on my arms when I was freezing at a store! When my son was first starting to crawl, I noticed an immediate improvement in his ability after putting those warmers on. My guess is he didn’t feel the need to be as cautious about his knees anymore! As a toddler, my daughter wore them while potty training. There are enough prints available to find several that you will love. The classic Rainbow will always be my favorite, but now with my son I also enjoy the Fire Einengs, Flames and Cow prints.
The Boob Man is happy his knees are protected!

BabyLegs
has expanded from the original one size warmer to now include a newborn size, socks and tights. Sign up for their newsletter to receive notice on great sales. I look forward to seeing what new must-have prints they come up with next!

***I was not compensated in exchange for this review. I have always bought my own BabyLegs or recently won some in a giveaway. My opinions and experiences are strictly my own and not influenced in any way. 

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by PIP Designs