Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Exciting things in store! First product review, new guest blogger and A Merry Fluffy Christmas

We recently received our first product to review from Eufora! Look for that in the next week or so.

My mom, a 7th grade Language Arts teacher, will be guest posting soon. If you have kids in school or nearing school, you'll want to read! We are looking at Tuesdays or Thursdays. More info to come.

Adventures in Green Living has teamed up with 20 other blogs to bring you 'A Merry Fluffy Christmas' giveaway event December 1-5th! See my tab at the top for more info. I'm really excited for my first blog event. As I get sponsors together, will update it. The sweet Bonnie at Holden's Landing has signed on to help us sponsor one day!

Thanks for hanging in there, we're working hard to bring you some good stuff!

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by PIP Designs