Monday, January 31, 2011

Good Reads: Breastfeeding and Babies

Lots of great links I forgot to post last Friday- This lot is mostly on breastfeeding issues. Really excellent reads!

The Problems With Medela- Just West of Crunchy ***VERY interesting read if you have a Medela pump(I do).

Similac: Fox in the Nurses' Henhouse- Just West of Crunchy ***I can relate but mine was not a night nurse and it wasn't a helpful offering, it was a threat to give my daughter a bottle if she didn't nurse x amount of time.

Ground Breaking Research Proves We Can Save Newborn Lives at Scale- Huffington Post

Childhood Rates Improve but US Falls Further Behind- Health Leaders' Media ***An older post from May, but still a great reminder.


As always, feel free to link to me something you read that was interesting!

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by PIP Designs