Spinach Black Bean Lasagna
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers, divided
- 2 (16-ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (2-pound, 13-ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 9 precooked lasagna noodles
- Garnish: chopped fresh cilantro
Go HERE for the rest!
I used a slightly larger pan and had 4 noodles across, but then only ended up with two layers of noodles needed. There were only a couple of things I did a little different. One, didn't mix in the monterey jack cheese into the ricotta mixture. I just put it on top of the ricotta/spinach mixture and then on top of the whole thing(so two layers of the shredded cheese). Two, added a little garlic now. We sort of put garlic on everything! Three, had some mushrooms on hand so chopped those up and mixed into the pasta sauce This is a really easy dish that you can easily customize to your taste preferences!