1. I'm 5'9.
2. I'm the shortest in my immediate family of 4 siblings.
3. My torso is extra long, by 4in. Pain in the rump for clothes, good for small preggy bellies.
4. I have 11 step-siblings, not counting in-laws.
5. I can't stop myself from picking up people's accents. British, Italian, Spanish, Minnesotan!
6. Drunk people used to say I looked like Julia Stiles.
7. Sober people say I look like Mandy Moore.
8. Alanis Morissette's 'Utopia' is my favorite song.
9. I love me some Natalie Merchant.
10. I can't choose a favorite flower anymore than I can choose a favorite color.
11. In high school I was a pharmacy technician for 2+ years.
12. Contest Speech nerd, all the way. Reader's Theatre, Improv, Choral Reading, etc.
13. I cook lots of different things all of the time to keep from getting bored.
14. Pre-husband and babies, I traveled to 9 different countries.
15. Hayward, WI area is my favorite place in the world.
16. Growing up, I walked beans. Anyone know what that is??
17. My first home purchase was a new construction townhome at the age of 19(I turned 20 a month later).
18. I failed out of college my freshman year.
19. My second home purchase was my current home at the age of 22.
20. I held customer service type positions for 6+ years pre-kiddos. (Now hate the phone!)
21. At one point I had my Series 6, now expired(sad!)
22. The only movies I can watch repeatedly are cartoons, like Disney or Pixar.
23. My favorite book is Pride and Prejudice.
24. I've known my husband since I was 6 and he was 8.
25. We never dated until in our 20s.
26. He still owes me a legit proposal!
27. I have Reynaud's Syndrome, brought on mostly by stress.
28. My parents told me they were divorcing as they were moving me to college.
29. I love chocolate.
30. I love planning, planting and tending a garden.
31. I hate harvesting. Especially tomatoes.
32. Spiders freak me out.
33. Snakes also freak me out.
34. In 8th grade I broke my leg on Spirit Mountain.
35. Because of that broken leg, it brought together the best group of girlfriends ever.
36. I hate contacts.
37. I love (and wear) square, thick rimmed glasses.
38. My favorite sound is my children laughing together.
39. Oh my gosh I'm never going to make it to 100.
40. I used to dream of being an ice skater!
41. I hate to floss.
42. My new dream is to become a food judge on Food Network.
43. I hate socks.
44. Half of the year I go barefoot outside.
45. My feet are kind of gross.
46. I start crafts but take forever to finish them. If I even finish them.
47. My memories start from age 2.
48. I think Legos are the best imagination toy since stick drawing in dirt.
49. I'm intimidated by my 3 yr old daughter.
50. In high school I scored 4's on my AP English tests.
51. But I can't indicate parts of speech in a sentence.
52. I like applesauce on my pizza.
52. I like to dip fresh, hot bread with butter on it in homemade chocolate pudding.
53. Making friends scares me.
54. Lima beans are gross.
55. I love sushi but hate cooked fish.
56. I'm allergic to most commercial wools.
57. I love to sing but can't in front of anyone other than my kids.
58. One of my brothers sings opera.
59. I truly believe my husband is my soul mate.
60. I have tiny angel wings tattooed on my back, an 18th birthday present to myself.
100. In Kindergarten, I couldn't count to 100. (And yes, I think I'm funny)