Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Merry Fluffy Christmas Spotlight- Bunnyfeet Boutique

Welcome to our November spotlights on the wonderful people sponsoring Adventures in Green Living for the upcoming A Merry Fluffy Christmas! Please take a moment to read about each sponsor and visit their shop.




Bunnyfeet Boutique is another wonderful WAHM business in our lineup of sponsors! I first came across their shop while looking for wipes before my son was born. Megan is the very multi-talented mom behind Bunnyfeet Boutique. Here's a list of some of the items you'll find offered:


  • One Size Cloth diapers
  • One Size Diaper covers
  • Wool diaper covers 
  • Leather soft shoes
  • Bibs and Art Smocks
  • Leg Warmers
  • Naturally Luxe products






We personally own at least 2 sets of cloth wipes, a pair of soft shoes, cloth diaper, knitted wool cover and cotton knit shirts. Megan has wonderful customer service and great attention to detail. She's one WAHM you'll keep going back to again and again! But let's get to know a little more about her and her family.

When did you learn to sew?

I started sewing as a little girl with my mom making quilts. I picked up sewing again when my oldest daughter was 5 and I began making clothes for her. Then I began making and selling the shoes in 2005, adding other items to my shop as they were requested by my customers.
   
What new items are you planning on adding to your shop?

I'm always adding new leather shoe designs, and recently added the slippers.  I'm working now on hand dyed bamboo velour slippers, and will have a new line of leather shoes by spring that look more like tennis shoes.  I'm always planning something new! ***Seriously, check out her shoes!

Would you like to share anything about your family?

I'm a happy homeschooling mom to 9 little blessings with #10 almost here, and have a wonderful husband who is a Special Forces Army Chaplain. 

I don't know how you do it, Megan! I for one am looking forward to those tennis shoes... Megan's husband has just come home from his overseas deployment and they will be taking the month of December off for family time. What a wonderful blessing for their family to be together on Thanksgiving!

Bunnyfeet Boutique has contributed 2 pairs of Christmas slippers- one in Christmas Ooga and another in Christmas Stripes! They will be perfect for keeping little toes warm on Christmas and we can't wait to send them to their new home. Thanks, Megan!

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by PIP Designs