Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday- Family

It may be cliche, but I'm thankful for my family this Thanksgiving Day. All of my family!

We are about to embark on blending two families this weekend as my mother gets remarried. Her soon to be husband has 9 children. It might be shocking to most, but the hubs already comes from a family of 8 kids so it's isn't too overwhelming for my husband and I. For my two brothers and sister, that brings our sibling count to 15 total as my dad is also remarried and my step-mom has two (grown)children. If you want to get crazy and add in in-laws, I stand at 32 right now with all of my husband's family married off and only 8 step-siblings and 2 siblings to go(in finding significant others if they so choose).

Yes, that's a lot of Christmas cards. If I were smart I'd get started right now!

I have 17+ wonderful aunts and uncles, 23+ nieces and nephews and more cousins than I can count at the moment. In fact I added the (+) because it's a loose number, too, depending upon the exact specifics. Suffice it to say, I have an extremely large family. New or Old, blood, law or friend, I hope each one knows how much I love them not just today, but every day of the year. Family makes our lives so much richer than all the money in the world ever could.

Happy Thanksgiving, from my family to yours!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you and hope you had a great Thanksgiving. A wonderful weekend to you too!

 
Blog designed by PIP Designs