Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Review of Premium Joey-Bunz Pouch (Pack of 3)

Originally submitted at CSN Stores



Features:

  • 55% natural hemp, 45% organic cotton
  • Designed to be trim, absorbent and easy to use since there's no folding
  • Special quick-dry design
  • Incredible absorbency and softness
  • 13.5" long, 6" at the widest part of hourglass ...


Trim insert

By Organicmommyluv from Midwest on 11/7/2010

 

4out of 5

Pros: Absorbent, Convenient, Easily Cleaned

Cons: Too wide

Best Uses: Overnight, Diaper Changing

Describe Yourself: Child Care Professional, Parent of Two or More Children

I got these to try for overnights as my son is a heavy wetter. They do seem to hold a lot! The only down side is that they are very wide. Even after so many washes, they haven't shrunk. The length is fine, it's just the width that doesn't lay flat in any of my pockets- even my widest one-size. I'd be interested to see if it actually fits in the babykicks pocket. If I could do over I'd get the smalls.

(legalese)

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by PIP Designs